What is mixing tank?
, which is also called batching tank
or blending tank
, has the functions of heating, heat preservation, automatic temperature control, and stirring, and is widely used in pharmaceutical, food (dairy) products, daily chemical, oil, beverage, pigment, chemical and other industries, and is used as an intermediate buffer, stirring, and liquid storage , Deployed equipment.
Batching tank has the advantages of adapting to large temperature differences, fast heat transfer, and convenient cleaning. In the state where the materials can be evenly prepared without heating, the batching tank is the most economical and practical, and can be mixed and prepared, heated or sterilized. The batching tank is especially suitable for small and medium experiments in scientific research institutions and units without steam heat sources. And according to the needs of the process, a fully enclosed structure and a heat preservation structure can be adopted.
History of mixing tank
Mixing tank (including concentrated tanks and dilute tanks) are commonly used liquid medicine preparation containers in pharmaceutical factories and hospital preparation rooms. With the continuous improvement of the production level of the pharmaceutical industry, the requirements for the batching tank are gradually increasing. The previous liquid level measurement principle can no longer adapt to today's pharmaceutical industry in terms of technology and accuracy.
In the past, the batching tank was divided into two stages: visual liquid level gauge and electronic remote liquid level gauge. In the stage of measuring the liquid level in the tank with a visual liquid level gauge (such as a glass tube liquid level gauge or an electronic remote transmission level sensor), it is the initial stage of the batching tank. The liquid level in the tank is detected by visual or pressure sensing Height, and then convert the weight of the liquid in the tank through the height value, it can be seen that this batching tank has the following disadvantages:
(1) Due to the manufacturing error of the radius of the cross section of the tank, it is difficult to obtain accurate tank cross-sectional area data, and the volume data calculated by the cross-sectional area has a large error.
(2) The density of the liquid in the tank varies with each dispensing, the density of the solution is not constant, and the calculated weight of the liquid is inaccurate.
(3) From a hygienic point of view, due to the upper and lower connections between the glass tube and the tank, it is not easy to completely clean the inner wall of the tank when cleaning in the tank, thereby reducing the quality of the liquid preparation.
Structure of mixing tank
The mixing tank is composed of tank body, jacket, liner, head, magnetic stirring device and public system piping. The main material of the mixing tank is imported stainless steel, which is carried out according to the technical conditions of GB741-80. The outside and inside of the tank are polished. There is a stirring paddle in the tank, which plays a stirring role during work; , to drive the stirring paddle; it can be assembled and disassembled and cleaned, and it is an openable tank cover for cleaning, plus two feeding ports, which can be connected to pipelines for easy connection of various ingredients. After stirring evenly, turn the handle of the cock valve 90° to discharge the material, and close it after discharging to achieve the purpose of uniform mixing; it can be equipped with a liquid level gauge or weighing equipment to monitor the materials in the tank measure by volume or weight.
1. Online CIP cleaning (only applicable to fully enclosed structure).
2. Designed according to the requirements of the sanitary level, the structure design is very humanized, and the operation is convenient.
3. Appropriate diameter-to-height ratio design, custom-made stirring device on demand, good mixing and blending effect.
4. The inner surface of the mixing tank is mirror-polished (roughness Ra≤0.4μm); the sight glass, each inlet and outlet nozzle, manhole and other technological openings and the welding of the tank body adopt the arc transition of the stretching flanging process.
1. Upper movable cover and lower inclined bottom structure.
2. The upper movable cover and the lower conical bottom (butterfly or oval head) structure.
3. Upper and lower conical head structure (closed type).
4. Up and down butterfly (or oval) head structure.
Types of mixing tank
Stainless steel mixing tank
1. The thin and thick liquid mixing tank has the functions of cooling, heating, heat preservation, blending and stirring. Vessels are designed and processed in accordance with the "Technical Conditions for Steel Pressure Vessels".
2. The specifications of the stainless steel mixing tank are available in different volumes from 0.05m3 to 5.0m3, and can also be designed and processed according to the actual process requirements of users.
3. The stainless steel mixing tank adopts a sandwich structure, which has the characteristics of large heating area and less welding.
4. The interface of the stainless steel mixing tank adopts the international standard, that is, the ISO standard quick-loading chuck type, the material is imported 316L/304, the inner surface is mirror-polished Ra≤0.28μm, and the outer surface is matt/mirror-polished.
5. The shaft seal of the stainless steel mixing tank is made of hygienic hard alloy and silicon carbide 204 balanced mechanical seal, which is wear-resistant and pressure-resistant. The reducer is imported, and the speed is 60-82 rpm. It can also be carried out by frequency converter. Regulatory.
6. Stainless steel mixing tank liquid level gauge includes glass tube liquid level gauge, static pressure sensor type liquid level gauge, ultrasonic liquid level gauge can provide options.
7. The structure of the stainless steel mixing tank can be divided into upper and lower elliptical heads/lower convex bottom and upper elliptical heads to ensure that the liquid medicine does not remain.
8. The structure of stainless steel mixing tank jacket can be divided into three types: standard jacket, outer coil jacket and honeycomb jacket.
Features of mixing tank
50L, 200L, 300L, 600L, 1000L～5000L.
2. Heating method
The batching tank is inserted into the jacket with electric heating rods, and the heating is even and there is no cold zone.
3. Material heating temperature
Material heating temperature ≤ 350 ° C; material heating time: 20min ~ 90min (depending on process requirements).
4. Temperature control
The mixing tank uses a thermocouple to measure the temperature and is connected to a temperature controller to measure and control the temperature (temperature difference ± ≤ 1°C), and the temperature of the material can be adjusted.
5. Tank body
The inner surface is mirror polished, and the roughness Ra≤0.4μm.
6. Upper cover
The mixing tank has two openable movable covers, which are easy to clean, and the inner and outer surfaces are mirror-polished (roughness Ra≤0.4μm).
7. Jacket form
The mixing tank is a full jacket, which is used to add water or heat transfer oil, so as to achieve the purpose of optimal cooling and heating during work.
8. Insulation material
The batching tank is filled with rock wool, pearl cotton or polyurethane foam to maintain the temperature difference with the outside world and achieve heat insulation effect.
9. The surface treatment method of the outer casing
2B primary color matt or mirror polished or 2B frosted matt finish.
10. Stirring device
Stirring in the center of the top, the shaft of the stirring paddle and the output shaft of the reducer are connected by a looper, which is convenient for cleaning and disassembly.
11. Device configuration
Temperature instrument, electrical control box, material liquid inlet and outlet, vent (oil spill hole), medium inlet and outlet (oil inlet and outlet), etc.
The inner tank is SUS316L or SUS304; the jacket is SUS304 or Q235-B; the outer protective shell is SUS304.
Working principle of mixing tank
The method of obtaining the weight of the liquid in the tank by placing one or more load cells under the bottom of the mixing tank and processing the output electrical signals of the load cells to obtain the total weight of the batching tank and its internal liquid is the weighing method. The batching tank made by weighing method is the weighing method batching tank.
Place a load cell under each leg of the mixing tank (usually 3 load cells are enough), then: G+G0=N1+N2+N3, where G is the weight of the liquid in the tank; G0 is the weight of the liquid in the tank. The sum of the weight of the tank itself and its accessories when liquid is constant; N1, N2, and N3 are the respective weight values measured by the three load cells. By transforming the above formula, the weight formula of the liquid in the tank is obtained: G=N1+N2+N3-G0 When there is no liquid in the tank, the sum of the weight of the tank itself and its accessories is the G0 value. After the batching tank is installed on site, it has become constant. In this way, no matter what kind of liquid medicine is prepared, as long as the liquid is added to the tank, we can weigh the total weight of the tank and the liquid added inside. When the total weight is subtracted from G0, we also know that the tank has been added The weight of the liquid in the tank can be accurately controlled, and the liquid medicine that meets the requirements can be prepared at one time, which greatly saves the preparation time of the liquid medicine.
Function of mixing tank
The mixing tank is heated by steam in the jacket, and the heat is transferred to the material through the inner wall of the tank to maintain the required temperature. At the same time, the material is continuously rolled by the stirring and rotation of the magnetic stirrer to achieve the purpose of mixing the liquid medicine evenly. The batching tank has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, energy saving, convenient cleaning, strong production capacity and simple structure. It is an indispensable equipment for beverage, dairy and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The batching tank can be used as a mixing tank, liquid storage tank, temporary storage tank, material storage tank, water storage tank, blending tank, liquid storage tank, etc. It has the advantages of concentration, energy saving, convenient cleaning, strong production capacity, and simple structure. It is used for mixing and evenly mixing various materials, pharmaceutical materials and other elements.
Advantages of mixing tank
1. The gravimetric batching tank is only equipped with a load cell at the bottom of the tank, and the measuring element has been completely separated from the liquid medicine in the tank, making the gravimetric batching tank more hygienic and easier to clean.
2. Mixing tank is completely independent of the liquid density.
3. Mixing tank has nothing to do with the internal pressure of the tank.
4. Higher precision.
How to order mixing tank?
offer automated manufacturing facilities help customer solve and reduce labor cost, increase work efficiency, create huge wealth.
If you are interested in our mixing tank, batching tank & blending tank
or have any questions, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will reply to you as soon as possible.