What is vacuum degasser?
Vacuum degasser, which is also called vacuum tank degasser is a device that uses vacuum suction to remove non-condensable gases contained in the feed liquid. It is an essential equipment for the degassing of a series of dairy products, juices and other materials. Vacuum degasser is used to degas homogenized milk in a vacuum state to prevent milk oxidation and prolong the storage period of milk. The rack of the vacuum degasser organically combines the vacuum pump, the vacuum degassing tank and the conveying pump (screw pump). The structure is simple, the operation is convenient, the maintenance is easy, the floor space is small, and the appearance is beautiful. The volume is 20L-20000L/H.
Vacuum tank degasser
The processing of liquid products often introduces air and unwanted gases into the product which often cause problems such as oxidation, discoloration, inconsistency, unpleasant odors and filling difficulties. Vacuum tank degasser
can handle many processes that require protection from air oxidation or other negative effects to ensure proper holding or application. Vacuum degasser removes air or other enclosed gases in the target liquid or paste by vacuum. Tank degassers
are widely used in many industries including but not limited to food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, chemicals, etc.
Structure of vacuum degasser
The picture number corresponds to the product name:
1. Vacuum pump
2. Water pond
3. One-way valve
4. Tank body
5. Sight glass
7. Vacuum gauge
8. Material inlet pipe
9. Material outlet
10. Material inlet
11. Thick slurry pump
Vacuum degasser is generally composed of a cylinder body, a cylinder cover, a balance tank, a dispersing device, a screw pump and other structures. The vacuum degasser works by generating a high vacuum (up to -0.95barG) in the cavity, the degassing starts from the fine layer of the product, the material enters the cylinder, and is first distributed on the high-speed centrifugal disc with a sieve around it, under vacuum Forms a fine layer that breaks air bubbles in the product before degassing the product. When the product reaches the sieve and passes through the sieve holes, the product particles are sheared, folded, and the strength is reduced, which further separates the air from the product particles. When the material is far away from the centrifugal disc, it is sprayed radially toward the chamber wall, and then stops there to rely on gravity flow, and forms another thin layer on the entire wall below the centrifugal disc, and continues to carry out vacuum degassing, and exhausts after the degassing is completed material action.
All parts of vacuum degasser that are in contact with the milk are made of stainless steel and medium-hard edible rubber. It is composed of slurry pump, control box, stainless steel pipe bracket and so on.
Function of vacuum degasser
Vacuum degasser is an essential equipment for the degassing of a series of dairy products, fruit juices and other materials production lines. Among them, the laboratory vacuum degasser is suitable for tertiary institutions, scientific research institutes and food-related professional experiments, and can also be used as a small Scale manufacturers use.
1. Vacuum degasser can remove the air (oxygen) in the liquid, inhibit browning, pigments, vitamins, aromatic ingredients and other substances oxidation, to prevent quality degradation.
2. Vacuum degasser can remove suspended particles attached to the liquid gas, inhibit particles floating, maintain good appearance.
3. Vacuum degasser can prevent canning and high temperature sterilization blistering affect sterilization.
4. Vacuum degasser can reduce the corrosion of the inner wall of the container, to play the role of corrosion prevention.
Features of vacuum degasser
1. Vacuum degasser can greatly shorten the exhaust time of the heating or cooling system after the initial water injection, which is extremely beneficial to the initial commissioning operation of the system.
2. Vacuum tank degasser can remove the gas in the system to prevent gas resistance and ensure the stability and reliability of the system during normal operation.
3. Vacuum degasser can eliminate pump cavitation and reduce system operating noise.
4. Since the oxygen in the water is removed, vacuum tank degasser will reduce the aerobic corrosion of the system and prolong the use time of the equipment.
5. Since the gas in the water is removed, no gas bubbles will be attached to the heat exchanger surface, which improves the heating efficiency.
6. The working time and period of vacuum degasser can be adjusted according to the need.
7. The maximum capacity of single vacuum degassing system can be 150 m3; multiple units can be used in parallel.
8. The equipment of vacuum degasser is easy to install, fully automatic operation, safe and reliable, easy to repair and maintain.
Technical parameters of vacuum degasser
|Motor total power
Working principle of vacuum degasser
The degassing principle of vacuum degasser is based on the working principle of Henry's law. The solubility of gas in water is related to the water temperature and pressure. At a certain temperature, the solubility of gas in water is proportional to the pressure. Under a certain pressure, the water temperature decreases, the gas solubility increases, and the water temperature increases, the gas solubility decreases.
Vacuum degasser releases the free gas and dissolved gas in the water by generating a vacuum, and then discharges the system through the automatic exhaust valve, and then injects the degassed water into the system. The water with low gas content is unsaturated water, which is highly absorbent to gas, and it will absorb the gas in the system to achieve gas-water equilibrium. The vacuum degasser repeats this cycle every 20-30 seconds. Repeat this cycle to remove all the gas in the system.
Vacuum tank degasser are usually used to vacuum degas milk to inhibit oxidation and browning of milk. After degassing, the gas attached to the suspended particles can be removed at the same time, preventing the particles from floating up and improving the appearance of the product; reducing foaming during high-temperature sterilization and filling, improving the sterilization effect, and reducing corrosion inside the container. Degassing is also often performed in the production of liquid milk or milk beverages. Generally, vacuum degassing is carried out after homogenization, and sometimes it is also degassed before filling, and it is matched with a sterilization unit to realize fully automatic control.
After the milk is preheated, it enters the degassing tank. At this time, the milk temperature is about 65°C, and the degassing tank is under negative pressure, so part of the moisture, volatile aroma and peculiar smell in the milk will be removed, and degassing can improve Milk solids, remove bad smell, and benefit the follow-up homogenization and other processes.
How to use vacuum degasser?
When using vacuum tank degasser, just turn on the matching vacuum pump (use the pump according to the pump’s instruction manual), pump out the air in the device, and at the same time, the material will be sucked into the device from the feeding port. When the material rises to a certain position, the control valve will automatically control the material. At this time, you can observe and control the feed rate from the sight hole. When the vacuum level in the vessel reaches the process requirement, the material can be pumped out from the material outlet, and the production can be continued as long as the vacuum level and the balance of incoming and outgoing material are maintained.
In order to prevent corrosion, the feed water system of the power generation equipment structure excludes non-condensable natural gas, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, air, etc. mixed with the feed water, and can maintain a certain pump suction head together with the open heat exchanger for heating the feed water.
Precautions for vacuum degasser
1. Before each use, the top cover of vacuum degasser should be opened and the inside of the device should be cleaned with hot water or sodium hydroxide solution.
2. When in use, keep the sealing parts of vacuum tank degasser in good condition, and there must be no air leakage.
3. Always check the diaphragm pressure gauge of vacuum degasser to keep it accurate.
How to order Vacuum degasser?
offer automated manufacturing facilities help customer solve and reduce labor cost, increase work efficiency, create huge wealth.
If you are interested in our vacuum degasser, tank degasser & vacuum tank degasser
or have any questions, please write an e-mail to email@example.com, we will reply to you as soon as possible.